Terms & Conditions
ARTICLE 1 DEFINITIONSI
In these general conditions of sale (General Conditions), terms not otherwise defined will have the meaning attributed to them below:o:
“Client means any person whether Consumer Client or Professional Client..
“Consumer Customer means the natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out, as defined under article 3, lett. a) of the Consumer Code..
“Professional Client means the natural or legal person who acts in the exercise of his entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity or his intermediary, as defined under article 3, lett. c), of the Consumer Code..
“Registered Customer means the user who has successfully completed the registration procedure on the Site in order to access the special section reserved for Registered Customers..
“Consumer Code means Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 and subsequent amendments..
“Contract means, jointly, these General Conditions of Sale (including any document referred to in these General Conditions), any further conditions published on the Site, the additional rules, directives, codes of conduct and/or instructions present on the sheets of the individual Products or , however, published on the Site..
“Business Day means any calendar day except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays..
“Barrel Antique means the online sales shop, published on the Site and managed by Barrel Antique di Guerra Matteo, with headquarters in via Morelli 42, 48011 - Alfonsine (RA) telephone: (+39) 376 1519444, email: email@example.com.
“Purchase Order means the order for the purchase of one or more Products indicated on the Site as available issued by the Customer in accordance with the purchase procedure referred to in Article 4 below.ue.
“Product means any product offered for sale on the Website www.barrelantique.com..
“Site means the website www.barrelantique.com..
ARTICLE 2 SUBJECTO
2.1 The Contract contains the terms and conditions governing the purchase and sale of Products and navigation on the Site by the Customer as well as the use of all the functions made available to the Customer through the Site.
2.2 Any purchase of Products or Services made by (A) a Customer, who acts as a Consumer Customer, will be governed not only by the Contract, but also by the provisions of the Consumer Code and Legislative Decree no. 70/2003, as applicable; and (B) a Client, acting as a Professional Client, will be governed exclusively by this Agreement, as well as by the provisions of the civil code, to the extent not provided for herein.
ARTICLE 3 REGISTRATION ON THE SITE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONSI
3.1 The Customer who intends to act as a Registered Customer must complete the registration procedure on the Site by providing the information and personal data requested and indicate an e-mail address for logging in and a password, as requested in the appropriate section of the Site.o.
3.2 The Registered Customer is required to carefully read these General Conditions which can be viewed and printed during the registration process also by accessing pop-ups or hypertext links; the Customer is required to accept these terms and conditions by clicking in the appropriate box marked with the wording I accept the terms and conditions of use.”.
3.3 The Customer expressly authorizes Barrel Antique di Guerra Matteo to send this Contract to his e-mail address, also via special links to the relevant pages of the Site, including the related General Conditions, any special conditions, as well as all communications relating to the execution of this Agreement. The Customer acknowledges that this Agreement, including the related General Conditions, any special conditions and all related changes from time to time in force, can be printed on paper or downloaded by the Customer.
ARTICLE 4 CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT, ORDER STATUSE
4.1 Procedure of purchase by the Customer The Customer can purchase the Products and Services on the Site as described in the relevant information sheets.
The information sheet of each Product indicates:
- “available: means that the Product is physically present in the warehouse and the Customer can proceed with the purchase of the Product by completing the Purchase Order..
- “not available: means that the Product is not physically present in the warehouse and the Customer will not be able to proceed with the Purchase of the product until new availability..
Further information that is clearly indicated in the information sheet includes the main characteristics of the Products and the total price including taxes. Shipping costs can be calculated during the purchase of the Products. The Contract must be examined by the Customer before formulating any Purchase Order. Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous art. 3 for the case of Registered Customers, the sending of a Purchase Order by the Customer implies full knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions as well as of the Contract in general.
4.2 Confirmation of receipt of the Purchase Order and Conclusion of the Contract following the Purchase Order, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming receipt indicating the relative identification number. In the event of an unexpected run-out of the Product, although indicated as available, the Customer will be notified, possibly proposing similar varieties for replacement or different terms for delivery. In the event of failure to agree with the Customer, the amount paid during the purchase will be canceled. In the event that the payment method chosen by the Customer is the charge on the credit card or Paypal, the amount will be reversed respectively on the two payment circuits within the times established by the same.
The Contract must be considered concluded upon receipt by the Customer of the confirmation of receipt of the Purchase Order sent via e-mail.
Updates on the status of the Order, Barrel Antique notifies the Customer by email when the Product is shipped indicating the courier used and the tracking code for tracking the shipment, with which the Customer himself can follow the progress of the delivery .
ARTICLE 5 PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICSI
The prices of the Products published on the Site are inclusive of VAT. Without prejudice to all of the foregoing, Barrel Antique reserves the right to modify at any time, at its sole discretion and without notice, the price of the Products and Services present on the Site from time to time, without therefore providing any guarantee as to the fact that the sale price of the Products or Services remains available on the Site or unchanged for a certain period of time.
ARTICLE 6 SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS XXXXXX
6.1 In general Barrel Antique delivers the Products exclusively on the Italian and European territory. Shipping costs are inclusive of VAT and vary according to the amount of the order placed. The costs are calculated automatically by the system every time an item is placed in the cart, are evident before the purchase and are charged only once per order, regardless of the number of packages delivered in a single solution.
Shipments are made, from Monday to Thursday, approximately from 2 to 4 working days following the shipment date, throughout Italy, via couriers: GLS, BRT, UPS and SDA, based on the type of packaging provided and the place of destination. Barrel Antique is not responsible for delays attributable to the courier. All orders received from Thursday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday. For deliveries to islands and disadvantaged areas, shipments will be made only on Mondays, in order to guarantee the arrival of the goods quickly, without the risk of stocks over the weekend. Deliveries are made only on weekdays, during the day and exclusively at street level. If the courier does not find the recipient at the address indicated, he sends the Customer an e-mail or text message setting an appointment for a second delivery attempt.
The Customer has the right to contact the carrier's branch to personally collect the goods. Redelivery is free within the first 5 working days following the first delivery attempt; after this term, without any communication from the recipient, the goods will remain in storage at the courier's warehouse and the redelivery will take place only after the payment of the redelivery and storage costs. After 10 working days of storage, the package will return to Barrel Antique, which after checking the state of conservation of the goods, will refund the customer, within 15 days, the amount of the order minus the costs of the first shipment, storage and subsequent return of the package to the company. The refund will be made via Paypal circuit or bank transfer; in the latter case, the Customer must provide the bank details (IBAN code) of the current account to which the refund will be credited.
6.2 Receipt of damaged goods
Upon delivery of the goods, in the presence of the courier, the Customer is required to check that the number of packages corresponds to what is indicated in the Waybill and that the packaging is intact, not damaged or altered. In the event that the packaging is visibly damaged or there is a mismatch in the number of packages, in order to obtain a refund or replacement of the goods, the damage must be immediately reported to the courier, adding the wording accepted subject to control of the goods on the document and then contact us within 48 hours of delivery. If the goods are accepted without adding the necessary wording, it will not be possible in any way to claim, at a later time, any shortages or damage due to transport.o.
ARTICLE 7 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF THE CONSUMER CUSTOMERE
1. Pursuant to articles 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the Consumer Customer has the right to withdraw from the Contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen days of receiving the Product without having to provide any reason. In the case of separate delivery of several goods, ordered by the Consumer Customer with a single order, the fourteen-day term for exercising the right of withdrawal starts from the day on which the last good is delivered.
2. The Consumer Customer must communicate the intention to withdraw from the contract in one of the following ways:
Sending the standard form compliant with the annex B of Legislative Decree 21/2014 available at this link in the pdf version, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address:
Barrel Antique, via Morelli 42 48011 - Alfonsine (RA), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sending any other explicit declaration of the decision to withdraw from the Contract by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address:
Barrel Antique, StreetMorelli 42 48011 -Alfonsine(RA), or by email at email@example.com.
3. Barrel Antique communicates to the Consumer Customer without delay a confirmation of receipt, via e-mail to the e-mail address communicated during the purchase procedure on the Site, of the withdrawal exercised.
4. In compliance with the provisions of article 59, lett. c) and d) of the Consumer Code, the Consumer Customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for Products made to measure or clearly personalized or which are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
5. Regarding the state of the goods, they must be in a normal state of conservation. The consumer is liable only for the decrease in value resulting from handling or storage other than the normal one of the goods.e.
6. The Products for which the right of withdrawal is exercised must be returned within fourteen days from the day on which the Consumer Customer communicated the exercise of the right of withdrawal, substantially intact, in their original packaging, complete with accessories and any manuals without any shortcomings.
7. The only costs payable by the Consumer Customer for exercising the right of withdrawal are the direct costs of returning the goods, as provided for by article 57, paragraph 1, of the Consumer Code.
8. Once the request for withdrawal has been received, Barrel Antique will refund the entire amount paid by the Consumer Customer within fourteen days from the date on which the Consumer Customer exercised the right of withdrawal, by crediting the current account used at time of purchase, or using the bank details provided by the Consumer Customer with the notice of withdrawal. Barrel Antique reserves the right to withhold the refund until it has received the Products subject to the right of withdrawal.
9. If, on the other hand, the methods, conditions and terms for exercising the right of withdrawal, as specified in this article, are not respected, the Consumer Customer will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid. In this case, the Consumer Customer will be able to get back, at his own expense, the Product in the state in which it was returned to Barrel Antique. Otherwise, Barrel Antique will be able to keep the returned Products, in addition to all the sums already paid by the Consumer Customer for the relative purchase. Shipping and transport costs are charged to the customer.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded and, therefore, the preceding paragraphs do not apply with regard to Contracts concluded with Professional Clients.
ARTICLE 8 SECURITYA
The Registered Customer is responsible for the conservation and appropriate use of all e-mails, user names, nicknames and passwords used to connect to the Site and must take all necessary measures to ensure that they are used properly and that user names and passwords are kept secret and not disclosed to any unauthorized person.
The Registered Customer is responsible for any activity that is performed through his account and is liable for damages resulting from the improper use of his access data by third parties.
The Registered Customer is responsible for the truthfulness of the information and personal data provided upon registration.
ARTICLE 9 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATAI
The information prepared pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (so-called Personal Data Protection Code) is to be considered an integral part of this Agreement.
ARTICLE 10 MODIFICATIONS AND PARTIAL INVALIDITYE
Barrel Antique reserves the right to make, at any time, at its sole discretion, all the modifications, additions and/or updates it deems necessary and/or simply appropriate to the Site, contents, programs and/or other materials contained therein and/or available through the Site itself (including these General Conditions).
For the sake of clarity, any modification and/or update made as above will have no effect on contracts already signed with Customers prior to the implementation of such modification or update.
In the event that the nullity, invalidity or ineffectiveness, in whole or in part, of a provision of this Agreement is declared by any competent Court, supervisory authority or administrative authority, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected.